I really looked forward to waking up for meals when I was there!
Most of the places open really early and close in the early afternoon, so it was
pretty much a rush to get to places we wanted to try.
Gonna share some of the places I went over the week there:
Sweet Lips Fish & Chips
There were many other fish and chips joints around the Fremantle area,
tried the seafood platter for 2 and it was soo good.
The portion was filling and boy was I satisfied
Toast
This place is located in East Perth, just along a river so
you can enjoy the view while having your meal.
Ordered the eggs benedict and potato, mint and feta pancakes
with smoked salmon.
The french toast with caramel sauce was definitely the
highlight, it was soft and moist soaking up the sauce.
Yummy!
Harvest Espresso
I never get tired of a full breakfast set, but I usually don't
finish everything on the plate especially the toast as I'll be
stuffed by the time I start on it. Surprisingly, I managed
to finish off everything!
The cod fish dish was amazing too, everything tasted so fresh
Ootong & Lincoln
I would say the dishes we tried here were the most
interesting. We had fried chicken on pancake with
maple syrup and the other one was pork cutlet topped with
kimchi served with a corn mash. the overall taste
was pretty good! Who knew kimchi tasted so good with corn?
Bib & Tucker
The place was situated right by the beach where you
can get a pretty good view of it.
Had the crab slider to start off the meal, fish and chips
were pretty good but the pork dish was a tad too dry
for our liking.
Had the goat milk pudding and dark chocolate cake to end
off the meal.
The pudding was something different and
taste of milk was rich but am not the biggest fan of goat milk,
give it a miss if you don't like the taste of it.
The real treat was dining at Nobu!
It was our first time there and we enjoyed the meal immensely
Had the pork belly spicy miso caramel to start off, it was
so tender and juicy we finished it up in seconds
Rib eye with truffle shitake butter was da bombz.
Loved everything about this dish from the mushrooms to the steak
Hot chocolate mousse with gingerbread ice-cream,
hazelnut streusel, orange and japanese pumpkin
Salted caramel miso parfait with popcorn and tonka foam
Ordered 2 desserts to share because there's always space
for desserts!
Both were highly recommended by the waiter and
we definitely were not disappointed.
Had my fill of really tasty food while I was there,
am just psyched to be heading back to Perth next month and other parts
of Australia soon!















No comments:
Post a Comment