Wednesday, 20 November 2013

London 09/13

Didnt spend alot of time in London when
I went in Sept, prolly only 2 days worth.
Visited this farm near her place to pick fruits
the first day I arrived!


You can check via their online site and see what's available as
different crops will have varied harvesting seasons.
You can collect a basket or wheelbarrow for those who are 
planning to pick alot of crops and start picking away!




We headed straight for the strawberries, the ripe ones were
so sweet and juicy! Couldnt resist helping ourselves to afew 
while we were picking haha







Got to try Breakfast Club, I love the relaxed ambience
and they have pretty cool vintage stuff on display as well




Delish! Definite must go (:

My Old Dutch which serves huge pancakes, bigger than the size of my face!

Got 1 sweet and 1 savoury to share




And of course, I had to go to my all time favourite lobster place!!
Big Easy!!!



It was ribs and chicken day when we went, complimentary appetiser of calamari

Marks the end of my Euro trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment