Thursday, 17 October 2013

Paris Day 1

Paris is officially on my list of favourite cities!
Enjoyed the place so much this time that I even
thought of planning a solo trip there next year!

This trip was pretty different from the one in 2011,
alot has changed over the past 2 years.
 Paris is a much more tourist-friendly city today,
 managed to get around easily with the help of locals
as my sense of direction is pretty non existent haha.





Pastry shop which is just right outside from our place,
which quickly became a daily breakfast stop for us.
The lemon meringue tart is so awesome,
I love how it was sour yet not overdoing it with a tinge
of aftertaste sweetness.



Printemps and Galeries LaFayette which
were situated within walking distance from one another.
They carry pretty much the same range for bags,
so if one side runs out of stock you can just walk over to
the next side and check if it is still available!




Arc de Triomphe




Never cease to be astounded by this beauty





I strongly recommend you guys to try the churros at this place
near the Eiffel Tower!! Lynette and I purchased churros from him
and we were so shocked when he handed us the Nutella bottle
as well to dip our churros cos it was finishing.
There was actually still a generous portion left!

Happy fat girls we are (:

 Dinner at Le Malakoff, walking distance from the Eiffel
 French onion soup to share

The duck confit was so so deliciously tender!!
I loved the side dish of sautéed potatoes and mushrooms
which complemented well.
Would definitely go back there again!


No comments:

Post a Comment