Saturday, 12 May 2012

004






Some recent pics taken with the Toy Camera Effect,
that's my favourite effect at the moment!
I love how it gives pictures this vintage feel to it!

Was typing a birthday post online to a dear friend
and as I was doing so, it brought back alot of memories we had
together all the way from primary school.
All the silly things we did, I remembered we wrote
letters to each other during the school holidays. It was
the highlight of my day whenever I got a reply and would
set about penning my letter excitedly.
We continued to remain close even in secondary school
and gradually lost contact after. It's nice to see how well
she is doing now and up to today I'm able to remember
her birthday instinctively which is rare as I'm only
able to remember a handful of those. (':

Caught Dark Shadows yesterday and it was pretty good!
Never a dull moment with Johnny Depp!

Mother's Day tmrw!
Gonna try baking red velvet cupcakes for her,
I admit I've been craving for it too hahaha!
Hope it turns out well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment